Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FuN aT 1st BuT sLoWlY..

Hello people..
Im back after a day of girls day out!:)
Well..overall my day..well..not so bad..but right..it had been awhile and i saw the calendar,it had already been 8 days ever since..well..nvm..my days and mood was horrible without him seriously..i miss him loads lehz..i felt like crying seriously..SOBZ..:(:(
Nvm..lets not talk about tat..Today..the movie..wait..lets talk about in the bus on the way to AMK hub..hahas..well..bus went pass somewhere..syahidah kacau me till i was damn pissed off sia..then listened to her MP3,my song..something like that..Yea..then reached there,saw sheerein..was alone..then saw my stead,Vari and Sing yong..lets dont talk about it..Then,we went to games shop..the 1 like timezone,got the jackpot thing then got the sweets..then these 3 girls,went to pick up all the sweets..n i n sheerein were like..OMG..Do we know them?Tats not all..we went down to fairprice and went to bought some snacks and went to pay at the cashier..Xaverie was taking out her wallet and all her sweets dropped on the floor and syahidah was like picking up all the sweets and i n sheerein were laughing like mad..The moviie..the 1st part be4 the movie start,we saw commercial on Ice Age 3..Haha..was damn freaking funny..i n syahidah laughed till we rolled on the floor..then the Night At The Museum 2..There were these 2 monkeys,slapping the guys non-stop and the guy slapped them back and i,sheerein and syahidah was laughing like mad..GOD..I didnt expect us to be like that..then after the show,we went back by 86..On the bus,HAHAHA..there was this indian guy,who kept staring at sheerein NON-STOP!!He kept looking till he went down the bus and smiled at her..I n syahidah were laughing like mad!!:)Then,reached compass,saw lots of NPCC from other school..Syahidah was like asking me to beware if ltr suddenli some1 popped out,then....i was damn pissed off..but no1 popped out..haiz..Tats all..
I MISS HIM!!GOD!!ITS DAMN FREAKING HARD TO 4GET!!
Haiz..Nvm..i will try..Tomorrow got Ncc camp in skul n i got remedial..-.-..Haiz..
N to my 3 fighting sweethearts,here is an advice from me to the 3 of you..the 3 of u have been 2gether through thick and thin..So,why let a GIRL destroy your friendship?The 3 of you might want to find some time to talk privately among yourselves..All the best!:)
Well..its time for me to have a break..time check,its 11.27..Nites every1!I MISS HIM LEHZ..:(:(

No comments:

Post a Comment