Monday, July 13, 2009

Stuck here.. Somebody help..

Hello guys..
Well.. these few days have been a torturing day for me yeahs.. Well.. Just a short recap.. Anwar suggested a.. oh well.. not so smart and not so stupid idea to solve my problems.. Guess whats his idea? He said Eh linger. You go and ask S to spar wiib T and who wins will get you. And i was like eh hello. What do you think i am? A sweet izzit huh? A sweet that whoever wins the match will get it? Idiot luhh walao..
Aniways,just now went to see them spar and T won.. :D S didnt know how to defend sia.. He was like he know luhh how to defend.. But he doesnt know how to fight back. Hahas.. Well.. Just now went to slash and my wrist was like bleeding like mad.. Lols.. Then.. Hmmm.. Yeah thats all.. T is gonna talk to me 2mrw.. I guess so..

No comments:

Post a Comment