Thursday, July 30, 2009

Im finally well.. Thank god!!

Yo Yo Yo people. Hows life w/o me? Hahas. Kidding man. LOL. Aniways, Have not been going to school these hmmm.. lets see.. 3 days? Yeah. 3 days. LOL. Was having headache and well.. cough, fever, flu yeah. Soo. Hmmm... missed my lesson. the next minute, heard news about making class tee. $20. Design is being designed by C. Joey. I havent seen th design yet. So not sure nice annot lorh. -.- Well.. Hmmm.. Twinkliie has yet to talk to me.. Snoopy has not been talking to me ever since that day, that incident happened. Well. PRIVATE. And tweetiie is sick. Maybe 2mrw cant go skul. Sobz. :(:( Now kindda angry with some black fat ugly dogs from hell due to some reasons. ARGH!! I miss tweetiie manzz!! Can he recover quickly and i can see him?? I miss him during these 3 days manzz!! It is torturing me mans!! Well. Going off now. Tired. Nights in advance!! And my 6 months is in another hmmm.. 12 days? And tweetiie's b'day is in another 5 days!! Hapiie b'day in advance yeahs!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment