Saturday, August 8, 2009

Finally dude..

Yo people. 2day is saturday. A relaxing day for me man. Just a recap on this week aites.
Monday got rehearsal for the performance for NDP thing. We did a singing + dance. We did th titles This is me, Boom boom pow and the jumpstyle song. It was damn tiring and sweaty man. I was wiping myself after a day of rehearsal. And guides, im in th squad. But tweetiie isnt and snoopy is in the squad. Why must it be snoopy and not tweetiie?! And on tweetiie's b'day, guess what i did? Well.. vari called his name and asked him to talk to me. then i was like tapping his back and say Hapiie b'day and changed to my full dress for th rehearsal.
Then, monday, wednesday and thursday had training for parade and th NDP thing. Idiot siott. Like damn tiring siaa.
Then, well, hmmm.. yeah. so we got into th finals for th NDP thing and th parade too. whoa i tell you uhh. On th real day of th both incident, scary sia. Tweetiie'e class was at th classroom blk and i was at th back row and all was like eh tweetiie, eh tweetiie!! I was smiling sia. then th performance, i stood near 2n7 for th singing and tweetiie was smiling and blushing like nobody's business. then th jumpstyle i did wrongly. Went back to sit wiib my class. wanted to sit behind geor. but got some1 i dun wanna see sitting there. so in th end, i just sat behind hafizh and beside tiger. Is tiger. Not tigger. hahas. well. onli some will understand though. and today went to see th msn. i wrote to tweetiie saying if he wants a hug 4 his b'day present? He say haha. kk hug ah. u sae wan. then i wrote ok. see me on tuesday. furthermore tuesday is my 6th month wiib tweetiie!! (: soo well. just give him 2 hugs lorh. hehe. okk. cant wait for tuesday peeps!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment