Monday, August 24, 2009

updating at last !! (:

Hey hey hey ppl. alot of ppl has been asking me to update.. so well, here i go..
well.. these few days, my feelings about tweetiie is increasing, but at th same time, well.. decreasing..
sobz.. anwar was saying imagine if tweetiie is 2 timing you? i punch his face at that moment sia.. from that moment onwards, oh well.. you-know..haha
my class tee name is DAR-LINGER !(: Haha.. and number is standard man.. 11 !! (: yeah.. haiz.. im feeling sad these few days.. to tell you guys the truth, i still got feelings for anteater.. haha.. dunno who, can ask me.. and yeah.. but usually assembly time, he flirt in front me.. F*** !! then, after that, i cried in front of vari.. LOL.. sobz.. ):
and hmmm.. i playing for th sports fiesta.. haha.. i miss anteater and tweetiie !! Argh !! i want my anteater.. and last friday i hugged tweetiie.. but th sad thing is that he neva hug back.. SOBZ!! ):
anggun, dun be too sad.. i know how you feel.. and i got a strong feeling that it will happen to me again.. haiz.. ): be cheerful yeah !! We will always be here for you syg !! LOVES !! (:
and hmmm.. me and anteater playing secretly staring game.. haha.. anwar kept saying, eh linger, why anteater keep looking a you uhh? you got affair wiib him izzzit?? Fuck you man anwar !!
oh well.. going off now.. doing th stupid research on LYDA SOUTHARD who is a killer like MARY MALOONEY.. ass hole.. chao-ing now.. loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment